TFAC logo

TFAC logo

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

My Health Statement (due to Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak)

Maybe the readers of this blog & viewers of my Youtube Channel might think that I visited city or town that has been infected with the virus. In reality, we had avoided all the prohibited town. I arrived in West Europe through CDG Paris - France on 14 February 2020 with Emirates flight. I travelled to France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, San Marino & Italy. No travel warning issued at the area in that time we travelled to those cities. So it's considered as fully safe & free from infection. I had departed from FCO Rome - Italy today (25 Feb 2020) back to Jakarta with flight EK98 & EK356. I will be arriving in Jakarta in 7 hours from this posted writing.
For sure that I'm not infected, I will be pass through thermal screening at CGK Airport. I feeling well & healthy 100%. 
I will take a rest for 14 days at home for regular procedure. Then everything will be back to normal.
Thank You for understanding.
UPDATE:
Safely arrived in Jakarta. I'm feeling well & healthy.
I had visited doctor, everything is okay without any problem.
Everything is well. 14 days had been passed I don't have any symptoms.
I took COVID-19 Antibody Rapid Test on late May 2020, then the result was NEGATIVE.
Pray together for the world, pray for everyone affected, especially for health care worker & physician who hardly fighting for the pandemic.

No comments:

Post a Comment